Chemical peels produce incredible results and have a multitude of benefits:
- removes dull surface cells
- softens fine lines
- binds moisture to the skin
- drives subsequent active ingredients into the skin therefor increasing their efficacy
- stimulates cell turnover
- smoothes skin texture
- fades hyper-pigmentation (age spots, acne marks, hormonal pigmentation, etc.)
- destroys the surface bacteria that causes congestion and acne lesions
- creates a radiant glow
We recommend receiving a peel every 3-6 weeks depending on the severity of damage as well as your personal goals. Maintenance peels are recommended every 3-6 months.
All Chemical Peel Treatments are 40 minutes and include a deep cleanse, neck & shoulder massage, masque, eye cream, toner, and moisturizer.
Peels listed in order of strength from least to most aggressive.
Level 1 Peel | 80
Leve 2 Peel | 150
Level 3 Peel | 225
Pumpkin Peel | 80
Long Island Iced Tea Peel | 100
Foot Massage add-on | 5 mins | 7
Hand & Arm Massage add-on | 5 mins | 7
Add a Level 1 Chemical Peel to any Spa Patina Skin Treatment for only $65!
You are not a candidate for a chemical peel if you experience/use any of the following:
• Accutane (must be off for 6 months)
• Pregnancy or Lactating
• Cold sores
• Drugs that cause photosensitivity
• Lack of daily sun protection use
• Retin-A (need to be off of Retin-A for 1.5 weeks prior to your first chemical peel)
• Recent plastic surgery or recent medical procedures
• Open lesions